Midwest Quilters Fun Day

Hey, gals, remember that fun day we planned and then had to cancel because Mother Nature turned on us? Well, it is time to reschedule our fun day! I have looked at my calendar and August 11 or 18th work for me and Deb T. can do either of those days. Let me know which day works for those of you who would like to come and we will get the ball rolling.

So far, BOTH will work for me.

I too will MISS YOU LeeAnn! Wow! How long are you going to avoid us girl? LOL!!!!

J/K...those Grands are sooo worth it!

Deb's Quilter's Closet App should be swinging in full mode by then! It's awsome BTW, so...for those of you who have the I phone and droid, and i'm not sure what other phones right now she has it up for...you will fall in LOVE with that app! Pics of the cones of threads to go with it..it's amazing!!

Dustee and Terri, I live in Bellevue, just south of Omaha. We would love to have you join us. It looks like there are 2 votes for the 18th and 1 for the 11th with everyone else open to either date. Roxanne, Julia, Virginia, which date works for you.

Either date would work for me. I would need to know soon so I could take some time off the evening before so I could get there at a decent time. I will watch for the date to be set so I can put in for vacation time. I am looking forward to it though!!!

Hi again....lol Just a note to say that I would love to meet you all and spend the day with you! But, as before, I am very directionally challenged and am sure that if I drove myself to Bellevue I would probably never be seen again! So, putting out a call to anyone between here and there that I could meet and share the ride with! I am in Princeton, Missouri...90 miles south of Des Moines and about that far north of KC...25 miles east of I-35. If that is something we can do, give me a holler!! Thanks so much!

Hey Della. I live in Des Moines. You could drive up to Des Moines and then go with me to Julie's. She's about 2 hours from my house.

Assuming of course that I don't have to hunt around for Julie's house. GPS lied to me the first time I tried to find her house. :P

Yay, Julia's on board. I should call Roxanne. She's so busy with things at her hubby's shop, I should let her know this is in the making. I will do that in a few minutes!

Kerri Meyers, I will call her too!

EVERYONE, PAHLEEEEZE pray for Perfect weather this time!!! Mother Nature needs to be on our side the month of August for this, after the last time....we are deservant of Perfect, Beautiful weather, and SAFE travels for ALL of us!!

Archived