My dream come true!!

Leaving for the USA soon, can't really say I am going home but almost.... no Vermont this time but......

Minnesota here I come and Iowa is just down the road. I will be at the factory taking classes for four days

with other APQS owners and reps, then driving back up to Minnesota for classes with Karen McTavish, two days

of classes, how wonderful, then, Houston, yes, I will be in Houston for the big show and helping at the APQS booth.

I am so happy to be able to meet all of you that come to join us, can't wait to really see and say Hello to all of you in person.

HAPPY, HAPPY, excited and a little scared but you know, keep dreaming because dreams do come true...

Thank you all for being here for me when I need you, I haven't been on too much lately but I think of you gals and guys

every day.

Quilltingly

SUZAN

THANKS EVERYONE, I will be thinking of all of you on my adventure. My suitcase is almost packed, it is hard to pack a life in a suitcase, but part of mine

is in there. Sylvia, thanks but I am sure that you can teach me more than I can teach you...... Tinie see you in Holland for OEQC I hope, maybe we will have more

time to talk this time. Love you all and I will keep you posted.......

Archived