Slotted rulers

The Proline Rulers from StoneHouse Quilting. I just ordered a set myself!! I really liked what I've read about them and the videos for them are great. I can't wait for them to arrive. They are $$ but they fill a place that the other rulers don't. Anyone else feel that way?

Checking the website it says: The Pro Line 8 will help you perfectly space your lines 1/8 inch apart. The ruler is 7 x 5 with the groove being 5 inches. You can quilt UP to a 5 inch line.

*****Can anyone who has these tell me what size of foot will fit within the slot of these rulers? I have an old Ulti I with the sloped foot, and I know it isn't the same size of the foot on the new machines. Thanks!

Checking the website it says: The Pro Line 8 will help you perfectly space your lines 1/8 inch apart. The ruler is 7 x 5 with the groove being 5 inches. You can quilt UP to a 5 inch line.

*****Can anyone who has these tell me what size of foot will fit within the slot of these rulers? I have an old Ulti I with the sloped foot, and I know it isn't the same size of the foot on the new machines. Thanks!

Marci

ProLine 4 is 3/4" slot

ProLine 8 is 5/8" slot

ProLine 16 is 1/2" slot

(longer ruler about 9" length in slot)

ProLine 1 is 1-1/2"

ProLine 2 is 1" slot

You may want to get one and try them before buying the entire set to be sure they work with your foot. StoneHouse does offer a money back guarantee.

I use ProLine 4 and ProLine 1 more than the others, but they all all wonderful. Depends on the increments you want between your parallel lines. LOVE these rulers!!

You might want to look at getting a 1/4" foot for your machine. I don't think the 'spoon foot' that you might have on your ULT 1 will work in the slots. Most any 1/4" foot will work in the slots of these rulers. :)

Hhhmmmm.... I've run into this issue with other rulers, too. I was able to purchase some rulers on clearance to use with the plastic adapter foot made for mine, but there aren't any more rulers made for the 3/4" adapter that I know of.

The plastic (nylon) adapter I'm referring to 'snaps' on very tightly to the scoop foot to make it flat sided, but it increases the size of the foot, also.

Archived