Linda Rech You are Great!!!!!!

I Placed an order with Linda for her Crosshatching rulers last week. She let me know they were posted and I received them within 6 days.

Prompt service on her part and the USPS.

Plus I have a copy of her book - all those new ideas - pity the next quilt is an overall, maybe I might play up on it a little!.

Thanks Linda for great service and even better products.

I totally agree. I had to go the Dr's today to have my knee drained OUCH. I was feeling so bad. I came home and found my copy of the book in the mailbox. I was happy again. What an awsome book, it's chalked full of ideas. A great value too.

I kicked back and read through it two times. It's going to be stay right by machine from now on.

Linda, I'm just hungry for more!

Her personal note on the first page was so sweet.

I totally agree. I had to go the Dr's today to have my knee drained OUCH. I was feeling so bad. I came home and found my copy of the book in the mailbox. I was happy again. What an awsome book, it's chalked full of ideas. A great value too.

Ann Marie, you poor thing! Nothing like a good quilting magazine or book to take your mind off your knee though! I hope you are feeling better. My DH has had his knee drained a few times and has had cortisone injections. We mix up in freezer Ziplocks, double bagged, one cup of rubbing alcohol and three cups of water and let it freeze flat about 36 hours the first time. It makes the best "ice" for icing body parts plus the items are usually in your medicine cabinet and you can keep refreezing the mixture.

I haven't ordered my book yet but will be at the end of the week (hopefully!). I can't wait to see all the great information I know Linda has packed inside!!

Archived