Sylvia, I have been watching on my TV here in the UK. I just cannot imagine what those poor people are going through.

It must have been terrifying . So saddened by the loss of life. My prayers and thoughts are with all the residents in Moore OK.

Prayers going up here too!  I was quilting yesterday and just happened to tune in to the weather channel and watched it happening live, it gave me goose bumps and I could not take my eyes off the tv watching that funnel cloud.  It was unbelievable!  Such good news that the death toll is lower than they originally thought, but still sooo much loss!

The destruction is just unbelievable.   Cannot imagine what those families are going through with the kids still missing in the rubble of that school......What a monumental task it will be to just try to account for all the citizens of that area !!!!

My heart too goes out to the families and friends and the suvivors...But ALSO to the first responders~I married a law enforcment officer twenty four years ago and I know first hand what the first responders go thru in any tragic event but is 100 times worse when children are involved! My heart goes out to them as well!

Prayers have been going up since I turned on the TV yesterday. I hope all our APQS family are safe.  My heart stopped when I couldn't reach my daughter but thankfully she and her children are fine. She barely missed getting caught in the one on Sunday and was only a few miles from the one that hit Moore yesterday.  The first responders and all who worked so tirelessly last night trying to rescue missing children from the school and all the others are heroes. And so are the teachers who risked their own lives for the children under their care. 

Archived