Magnetic Bobbins

For those of you who use magnet bobbins...Do you use the Magna-Soft for the Magna-glide classics?  It looks like more color choices in the Magna-soft.  I use the Magna-glide Delights when I use the Glide gold or silver on top but other than that I have not used them much.  I purchase the superBobs as they seem to have more on them but would like to try more of the magnetic bobbins.

I use the classics.  Have all the colors and can usually find one that blends well with the back no matter what color/thread I use on the front.  Absolutely thrilled they just added 2 more in the brown family.  Love the Tuscan, it is like mother goose or #406 if you use So Fine. 

I use the Softs and there are a couple differences that I can tell from the others in that they are a little more linty, they have less sheen to them and they blend in with backings better. The cream and linen almost take on a transparent color when used on a lighter backing. I have found if I go back and forth between the Softs and Delights I have to adjust my tension a tad so I just try and stick with the Softs. 

Just started using Glide threads, and love them all :-) wonderful colors

I have bobbins in both qualities and it really depends on the colors I need which I use, I dont mind the difference in yardage

I just bought an offer with 488 bobbins ! hope they will last a while

Lisa

Archived