Claudia Pfeil and her (P)Fun (P)Feiling (P)Feathers Videos

Claudia shared these on her Facebook page... I though you might like to see them.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201040516269584

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201041588856398

Claudia will be in the US for MQX in Portland in October teaching classes. We will also have NEW eWorkbooks to debut at the show. Hope to see many of you there.

You can stay in touch with all of Claudia's news from her Facebook pages (there are 2 of them), and also a calender in Yahoo groups.

I have been PPPing and my feathers still look like big toes. :{ I will keep at it, but think pantos will stay with me for the remainder of my quilting life. Linda's book has been so helpful. My granddaughter thinks Grandma is getting better. Darlene's book, I am not sure I will ever get to that level, but will hang in there. Someday. Also, can someone tell me how to post pictures here? I have finished my first quilt on my Millie and even though used a panto. Love it! Quilting just for me, so it's ok. Haven't even turned my machine on in 3 weeks. Been working on professional totes that my mom promised to her friends. (She promised she would not volunteer me again. 9 done and won't be doing anymore for a looonnnggg time.

• 1 month later...

Claudia is in the US already. She was at the AQS Des Moines show on Wednesday and Thurs. I was white gloving her display of quilts called The Silk Road. It has about 10 to 15 of her quilts from her very first quilts to some of her latest theme quilts for MQS. It was fun to talk to her and to see how she started....just like most everyone with a simple, homey quilt. Then progressed to crystal studded beauties! She is always so bubbly and fun to talk to.

Archived