Just Gotta Share This Quilt Top

The kitty is getting a suntan. How cute! Love the black sashing with the white paw prints. Great way to tie together all the animals. Thought I saw some frogs and mice too. Good luck quilting it. I should think you could do some cute things in all that black sashing. I'll have to show you this stitching on a quilt I saw over the weekend.

Vicki

Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet.

Thought about really going for it and doing alot of detail stuff, but then thought it would be kinda fun to do allover circles with the Hartley Fence. Starting with a large one on each block and working my way in and stopping to accent the centers of the squares. Then filling in the small joining blocks with smaller circles. I think something simple would just tie it all together. Still thinking about it though.

Teresa- My sister shops at Fabric stores allover, but mostly in Alaska. She is a Flight Attendant so where ever she travels, She buys Fabric.

Vicki- Thanks for the two suggestions. Love the paw print stitching. And the Kitty Gazette fabric is just too cute.

Loaded the quilt last night, but unfortunately, I've gotten the "Cold" That's been going around. Not feeling up to it today, But it has to be done by this weekend. we'll see how I feel tonight.

I'll post the finished quilt as soon as its done.

Thank-you all!

Happy Quilting!

Laura

Laura: That is just way, way too cute. That quilt top zings with happiness! The suntanning beach kitty is adorable. The look of the blissful grin on the kitty's face---you can almost FEEL the heat of the sun. Aaaah! After this cold winter, I sure could use a little beach time right about now! I read the label on the suntan bottle and it says "Tabby Tan" -- ROTFLOL!!

Vicki: The Kitty Chronicle fabric is so fun. I like the "paw print" topstitch quilting, too. Is that a panto?

We quilters are so SO fortunate to have so many beautiful choices in fabrics, threads, and friends here on the chat. LIFE IS GOOD! :)

Enjoy a great day, everyone.

Shana

Archived