Another Raffle Quilt

Oh my I love this quilt. So where do we get our raffle tickets from then? I have to at least try to win this. Of course I really should get my version of this quilt finished, but it would make a great partner to this one when I do :) No reason not to have both right?

Ferret

I spent most of a week quilting this, however that was the least time consuming part. It took three full days to just cut all the fabrics. Each star is cut separately and sewn individually. I would love to win this myself. I will let you know as soon as I have tickets available. In fact you can send me an email telling me how many you want so I can know in advance how many tickets to request. They should be available any day now. They are $1 each. They come in books of $10. Checks can be mailed to me made out to St Cloud Heritage Quilters.

You can see more photos at: http://community.webshots.com/user/kcquilts

Thanks for all your kind words.

Kathleen,

Where is that show at? I live about an hour north of the Sartell/St. Cloud area. Is there a website to learn more about the show. Would love to be able to attend. I am sure my nine year old son would love to go too. He just finished his first quilt. Took him two years, but already started another one and drawing a design for one to enter in a local quilt show. I think he caught the bug.

Great quilt by the way would love to win that.

Angela

The SCHQ show "STARS AMOUNG US" will be held at St. Ben's College. There isn't a website yet, but I think they are working to get one going. I will post all the vital information when it is available.

I am one of the featured quilters for this show along with Sue Kelly (another APQS member) and Eileen Leither. The show is featuring machine quilting. The three of us are also working on comparison wall hangings. We won't see each others until the show.

• 1 month later...

What a beautiful quilt! Love the pattern, colors, and the quilting is awesome. Looking at your webshots made me drool! I'm sending for tickets...and beware everyone...the Good Lord knows the only way I will have a quilt like this one is to win it! Please let us know all the particulars about the show.

Also your quilting studio is to die for...there is not that much thread within a 50 mile radius of my home:D!

Archived