Where's Gerry????

Hey, I have wondered the same thing, so (ironically) I sent Gerry an email earlier this week (about three days ago), and so far it has gone unanswered. No bouceback and I know it is the correct address.

Anyone else know how to get in touch with her? I know she lives in Duncan, BC on Victoria Island. I'm kinda worried but at the same time I'm sure she's OK.

HAY GERRY!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU???? :)

Please come visit us soon. We miss you lots.

Maybe she is moving her computer too, along with re-doing her studio. You know how if you unhook things it could take a while before they get hooked back up again, at least in my house! Maybe that's what's going on...

GEEEEEERRRRRRYYYYYYY!! come back! Everybody misses you!

She wrote me a letter a while back and said that her husband was getting deployed to the war in Iraq. He was out of the military and the government called some retired soldiers back. I think he leaves in April sometime. They were also doing a lot of remodeling, so perhaps she got swamped in that too, trying to get it done before he left. I've been thinking the same thing that we need to hear from her again. It must be upsetting for her to know that her husband is having to serve again. I'll drop her a line.

Vicki

O.K. O.K. I'm here: I see I've been missed, you's guys are the sweetest folks!!!:)

I did post a message, but I'll say it here too, please don't worry,

I'm getting better, & the Meds are starting to work.........Just a bit of depression, :(

And yes my DH is going away for 18 months & part of that will be in Afghanistan, he will be there to help rebuild roads, schools, & hospitals in the towns & villages, & assist the people in getting their communities up & working after the devastation of war. I'm so very proud of him, he volunteered to go, he's 56 & was in the army for 24 years, he took an early retirement 16 years ago, & I think he's always regretted it, so off he goes for one more adventure. I'm not really worried about it to much, though my work load has increased a great deal (with 2 boys), I'll be happy just to have come home when he's ready, I've been lucky in love for 30 years, so if I have to share him with the rest of the world for a year or 2, I'm o.k. with it. Plus he wanted to go.

Thanks to everyone who's contacted me,

Shana, I did get your e-mail, sorry I didn't respond sooner, thanks though,

Marybeth- I didn't get your U2U cause I never get notified when there is one in my mailbox, I'll read it when I log off, thanks anyway.

Vicki I did send you an e-mail earlier tonight.

I miss you too!!!!:):):)

Gerry,

I'm glad you are back...we have missed you. Hope you are on the up-swing and that the meds get you up and running again. It sounds like you are going to be very busy the next few months, but it will be over before you know it and your DH will be back home. Check in with us when you can.

Mary Beth

Hi Gerry:

So glad to see you again. We will remember your Hubby as he is gone. What a good man to offer his services to help others. We'll keep you busy with conversation and quilting ideas so the times passes quickly.

Linda Lang

www.longarmsupplies.com

www.quiltedcats.blogspot.com

604-794-5955

Gerry - I have missed your posts as well - glad to hear from you! Wow!

You have your own topic / list - people do care about you!!:D

Nice feeling to know you were missed - please keep us up todate with

stuff - caring minds and hearts want to know!!;)

Peace be with you through all of your hard times.....

Archived