New found FREEDOM in my new APQS Freddie in MS!!!

After many long months of researching, I am the proud owner of an APQS Freedom (Freddie).  I have a home quilting business located in Petal, MS  (The Quilted Petal) and would welcome anyone considering a long arm to come "test drive" my Freddie.  Many thanks to Sylvia Blissett from Hattiesburg for introducing me to the APQS family and reps in other states who answered questions for me in my quest! After converting our master bedroom into a Quilting Studio,  I assembled my 12" frame & machine by myself except for help in holding legs & lifting machine and it has been smooth sailing since the first quilt top. (Who needs that much room just to sleep???)  Seriously, I look forward to becoming active on this forum and getting to know fellow APQS owners and sharing the love of quilting!  I have a FB page called The Quilted Petal if anyone is interested in seeing some of my work. I specialize in  tshirt/jersey quilts and memory quilts but will add a few beginner classes this year. I might add  my name is Betty Reid!

Archived