pebbles

I want to use the pebbles in my quilt in between some of my rows. When quilting the pebbles, do you have to start and stop in between each one.
I am quilting my pieced quilt that I made out of Tula Pink's fabric, Prince Charming. The pattern is Field Study.

Did anyone else quilt this pattern, its hard to tell on the pattern the quilting in between the straight lines.

Thanks, Lizbeth

I love the look of pebbling too. Finding it takes A LOT of practice - thank heaven for those Youtube videos.  Don't be afraid to experiment, I have found there are many different looks one can achieve from varying the sizes, shapes and spacing of those pebbles.  Some I like a lot, and others...... well... that's what experimenting is for!  LOL

I haven't used them on an quilt yet, but was doing some practicing and I think I can do them OK now.   Bliss sure helps.   I use the Micro Drive handles too.  When I first got those, I was a clutz trying to do anything, but now I am finding them easier.............again, the Bliss helps.   So glad I got that upgrade!   

Archived