I'm baaaaaack!! Unreasonable boss GONE!!!!!

I am back at my favorite quilt shop!! :P The parnership broke up!! :P Unreasonable boss "dug her own hole!! The nice partner asked me to come back and work for her even while the ink was drying on the paperwork!! :P She is taking me to Spring Market!! MY quilts are hanging IN THE WINDOW of the shop :cool: (not hidden in the back like jealous one used to do) Nasty witch is still trying to cause more trouble but is actually being sort of "shunned" as she has hurt so many people! No one trusts her at all!! She has told so many lies that she cannot keep them straight or lie her way out of them! She has alienated thoise who would just tolorate her and the sad part is she has torn the family apart. She has no one to blame but herself!! I am sorry that it got so ugly but I am SEWHAPPY to be back!!!!:P :P :P It's true!! What goes around, comes around!! I am sewhappy I got to see some of it comming back around!!

Sewhappy

Most of the horrible, nasty, evil people that I've had the "pleasure" to work with or deal with have all ended up digging their own graves eventually. Sometimes it takes a long time for this to happen, but eventually that bad karma catches up to the person who is spewing it out.

I am sad that everyone had to deal with this person, especially you. There was much lost time and unnessary stress caused by her. But, you keep focusing forward, eyes on the horizon. Don't allow this nasty person to destroy any more of your valuable happiness. Glad to know that there is a happy ending. Onward and upward to bigger and better things, I say!

Guest Linda S

Good for you! I'm sure that woman will find that what goes around comes around. She'll get her's in the end. Enjoy being back amongst the fabric and the quilters!

Linda

Congratulations, SEWHAPPY for you! I'm glad your goodness has earned you the place you deserve. It's true, what they said up there, "Be not deceived, God is not mocked, for whatsoever a [quilter] sows (sews?), that shall [she] also reap". :D Happy reaping, Patty!

Nasty person has even tried to cause trouble within the guild!! I am the president and she cannot stand it! any way she would be very brave to show her face there again!! I said before it is a long story but the evil things you can imagine she has probably done to me and others! Again very happy to see the "returns" for her investment of her time and energy!!

Sewhappy

I find it hard to imagine "evil things" possible with quilts, somehow... not that there aren't any! of course, since you've experienced them. But quilting is such a cozy, loving employment, it makes it difficult to envision anything bad in context with them. Again, so sorry you had those experiences and must be having fall-out from her actions. But as you said above, what goes around comes around, and now it's come back around to her and she'll be sorry now for what she's done. Maybe she'll learn something from you, eh? Let's hope so.

Archived