Albany roadshow

I would love to get a millennium at some point, but it looks like it will be a few more years before it'll be in the budget. My brother lost his job and I'd like to be able to help him if he needs it.

There is going to be a roadshow in Albany, NY in March. I was wondering if it is worth it to go to a roadshow if I won't be buying a machine for a few years.

Deb.

I bought my machine at a road show and it was worth it.  Where are they going to be in Albany?  I'm in Clifton Park.  Don't need a new machine though I would love to have glide!

Here's the info from the site. You can call or fill out a form to reserve a spot.

Albany, NY Roadshow

Date:

Wed, Mar 30th

1389 Washington Ave, Albany NY, 12206 US

Contact

Josh

800-426-7233

When: 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm

Where: Hilton Garden Inn

Judy Day is right, going to the show would allow you to become familiar with the different machines and options.  Plus, the APQS people there may know of special deals or used machines that will fit into your budget. 

Worst case scenario, you will know more than you do now - and that's never a bad thing!

I bought my machine at a road show and it was worth it.  Where are they going to be in Albany?  I'm in Clifton Park.  Don't need a new machine though I would love to have glide!

Here's the info from the site. You can call or fill out a form to reserve a spot.

Albany, NY Roadshow

Date:

Wed, Mar 30th

1389 Washington Ave, Albany NY, 12206 US

Contact

Josh

800-426-7233

When: 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm

Where: Hilton Garden Inn

Not far from me.  You should go and try out the machines.  You really get a lot of one on one at these shows.

Oh sooooo tempting.  Though I know my hubby wouldn't be thrilled as he knows I'm seriously thinking about upgrading.  I need to check my calendar and see if I really want to go and torture myself.

Just HOW good are the show deals?

Michele I don't know what they are these days.  When I did mine I got free shipping and like $1000 off or something like that.  I also got a 4 hour hands on with Deloa - priceless!  She gave me a free class for a camp she used to have in OH and I went 5 weeks after getting my machine.  I had classes with her and Jodi Robinson, amazing!

Archived