Over 50 pieces in the anchors ,micro stippling around anchors trying to make them pop,only thing I did not make are the three small pillows ,.....oh this was just also just a test run adding pics since I have been away from here in awhile .....................still no regrets on my purchase of my used milli,first longarm ever!!!

slipcover.jpg

• 11 months later...

Sorry for the year later reply to those who were interested .but yes I did make the white sofa slip cover for the sofa/bed ,it has an easy zipper also installed under the cushions to allow the bed to come out of it,much much cheaper than buying a new sofa,it was very dated .I am still making slipcovers,I just love the white,and also enjoy custom fitting them,I recently did a grey set for a sofa I picked up for 20           ----------------but I could not find a pic of it so just another one of my  pillows that I recently made,sometimes my happy accidents turn out better than the original plan I had here

DSC01005.JPG

DSC01006.JPG

DSC01005.JPG

• 3 years later...
On 5/9/2018 at 3:52 PM, queenie123 said:

Sorry for the year later reply to those who were interested .but yes I did make the white sofa slip cover for the sofa/bed ,it has an easy zipper also installed under the cushions to allow the bed to come out of it,much much cheaper than buying a new sofa,it was very dated .I am still making slipcovers,I just love the white,and also enjoy custom fitting them,I recently did a grey set for a sofa I picked up for 20           ----------------but I could not find a pic of it so just another one of my  pillows that I recently made,sometimes my happy accidents turn out better than the original plan I had here

DSC01005.JPG

DSC01006.JPG

DSC01005.JPG

Hi and thank you for the inspiration! They're perfect! Do you have any new projects? Got some questions if you please. I got this sofa and interested in purchasing your pillows, they are perfect to it! 

All the best

Dana