Fun in the Sun with Hartley & Co...

Oh goodness...!! :D Here is the scoop: For the past 3+ years, I had a Grace Machine frame with my Bernina and I made my own personal quilt tops and quilted a bunch of quilts with it. Most of these quilts went to friends or family. The Grace frame and Bernina do not have an SR, so I had to practice to keep my stitches consistent (manual mode), and during these years, I had lots of fun being creative with the very narrow space in the throat of my Bernina, but regardless of that, I got lots of practice (PPP) in learning how to move the machine around to quilt. I told DH when I originally got the machine frame that if I liked the process of machine quilting, then some day I wanted to get a longarm. Well, fast forward to today and guessie what...after two years saving up $$$ I got me a Milli! :) Yaaay!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :P

Shana and I in the same class would be a BLAST!!!! Send me the info although I must say I have to get so far on this quilt I'm doing to make that happen. I'll check in with my other half. lol

I have my first quilt entry incomplete at this time.

Gotta GET R DONE!!! So much that I still have to trace. I'm starting to think it may never happen. Not to worry I never give up. lol

quiltsbygrammie@hughes.net

Archived