Raggedy Rose-Quilt Pink--pics

Hey all--just packaged this one up for a customer--I loved it when I saw it in the Quilt Pink magazine--and thought I would like to do one someday--now I know how I will quilt it when I do make it.

Used the customer's batting--a wonderful poly, and a varigated pink Signature thread with So Fine white in bobbin.

Enjoy!!

post--13461898730877_thumb.jpg

Jen--I put a line at the center to start and a diagonal line at the corner with a chalk pencil and used the Clover chalk rollers to mark a guideline for the spine--and then just went for it!! It was a lot of fun--and not so scarey as a formal type feather. The book Just Leaf It by Kim Stotensburg had really good illustrations and instructions.

Your quilt looks great! I\'ve made 2 of these quilts - one full sized and one crib sized. They are really fun and easy to do! The crib sized one I donated for an auction that works with developmentally disabled children and to my surprise, it brought in $165. I used soft pastels, but would like to try to do one in brights in the future. Keep on quilting!:D

Archived