Bye Bye

Well, you won\'t be hearing from me for a while......

I\'m off on my annual quilting retreat to Bodega Bay!!!! I leave in about 1.5 hours....don\'t know how I\'m going to fit all the stuff for the other 3 people in my Expedition now that I have all my stuff in it!!!!! Oh well. When I drive, I can take as much as I want!!!!

I\'ll be gone a week......finally, time to piece!!!

Don\'t have too much fun while I\'m gone :P

Laurie,

I\'m on my way to a semi quilt retreat! The problem is, I have kids with me. A friend and I and our kids go up to the mountains every President\'s Week. We have one full day of quilting at the cabin, but the other days are kid related; skiing, etc. This year we are adding a quilt shop/antique shop stop on the way home on Wednesday. I\'ll take what I can get! :D

Have fun on your trip!

Jen

I\'m going to one this week also; in Volcanoes National Park. There is snow up the ground up there, but higher than I will be. Anyhow, my annual chance to dig out the winter clothes. Laurie, did you say you are taking THREE other people? You must be the queen of efficient packing. I have promised to take ONE in my SUV, & I really hope she doesn\'t have any stuff! Once I took two others, & could not see out the back window. Never again! Back Saturday. Have a great week, all.

Ohh Bodega Bay!!!!! When we lived in Novato, my dad used to travel there a lot when he worked for the Corps of Engineers in SF. He loved Bodega Bay!

I wanna come with you, toooooooooo. Waaaaaaaaaaah!

Have fun. Share when you return.

PS: I believe that Bodega Bay where they filmed Alfred Hichcocks movie "The Birds"

:o :o :o WATCH OUT! :o:o :o

Archived