Chubby Base described by RitaR

OK Ladies, Remember who you are dealing with and be very - very patient. Looked in upper right hand corner and clicked on U2U. New page came up with one item saying I have one message and who it is from - however, I cannot figure out how to access message. Now, Michelle and Teresa can either of you help me? If I really can never figure it out, I can call my daughter who deals with people like me on a regular basis. She always gives a big sigh, says here we go again and then helps. I will call her as a last resort - want to show her how independent I am becoming (that is right after Michele and Teresa help me out). When I t ell her I am soliciting my help from the chat site, she will probably say better them than me. I love her anyway. Thanks for any info you can give me to straighten me out.

Marilyn

Your welcome Marily, I didn\'t know it was up there until someone emailed me that the U2U\'ed me. I still

forget to look up there. The first time I did it I didn\'t know anything either. I just move the mouse until

it let\'s me click on something. Eventually the letter comes up. LOL.

Michele

Sandra, this is non-exercise usable.. it is an Extra Big Base or throat table, which sets behind the Hartley Expanded Base on the throat of the machine.. It is to use to weight the quilt down with a bit of weight, to better control the machine and stitch where you want, not where it wants to go...... most of the time.

also can check my webshots and leave a message if interested in seeing more.. It\'s in one of the albums.

Thank you.

RitaR

• 2 weeks later...

The sale is over, and the Chubby\'s EXtra, Big Base is now $50.00 plus s and H.

The !-4 thread, horizontal spool holder, is now $30.00 plus s and h. Sales tax on any sold to NC residents.

The spool holder is also adjustable for various size small spools.

thank you for looking.

RitaR

Hi Cathy.. the spool holder is held in place with self stick velcro. It can put anywhere you want it.

Thanks for asking,

If you need further info, u2u me and I\'ll respond via email which starts with ritaqlts

RitaR

• 1 month later...

Archived