Website Launched!

Hi Judy,

It looks like a really good site. I did have one problem though. The tool bar didn\'t not show up completely. Only the top half of the letters. I was able to read them and click on them to navigate the site but the bottom half of the letters were cut off. I reloaded the page twice to see if it was a quirk but it wasn\'t..

Nice job.

It seems like your webmaster might be there with you right now, so I went through the entire site and tested all the links and the estimator and everything worked fine. Okay, I don\'t know if the estimator worked correctly because I didn\'t attempt the math, ha ha... but it seems to. I only randomly selected pantograph designs and they all worked really well. I love the way they open.

The only thing is the very bottom of the page where it says 2007 2008 Four Corners Crafts. The bottom half of the lettering is cut off there.

I hope this is helpful.

OK, all typos and spelling errors are fixed!

We are with Go Daddy for hosting but my husband is my web master. He works wonders! Go Daddy is pretty helpful and returns calls promptly. I\'ve liked them a lot, they also have site constructing help and stuff.

He\'s done his own sites as well www.fourcornerswoodturning.com and www.phishphoto.com

Great job on the website!! Like the calculator! It navigates well!! Now where are your pics of yourself? I had to ask since I it was suggested I add personal pics (as painful as it was) to my own website:P

Shana --- you didn\'t suggest this to Judy?

Oh, Judy..speaking of Chihuahua\'s - I have a little one named Kitty. The teens thought it would be funny to yell "Here kitty, kitty" and have a dog run up to the front door instead.

Pat your hubby on the back! It takes a lot of work to make a website navigate well!!

Archived