Shadywood Studio

shadywood

Wow, Betty...what a great room! I love all your bookshelves! And what did you use to attach your batting to the bottom of your table? That\'s an efficient use of space.

We gave up our bedroom, so my Millie is in a 13 x 17 room. It works out okay, even though I have to share the space with my husband for his business. Good thing I like him!!:D

Betty, wow, lots of space. I could do ballroom dancing in there. Well, not really, I would probably fall down alot. But it is a great space. And I love those bookcases. Nice.

I just moved my studio, too. My old one just had one door; this one has 3 doorways (no doors) and a patio door. It has been a challenge to keep the dog and cat out. I\'m still not sure how to keep the grandkids out. Little fingers get into everything. I\'ll figure something out before I start dragging out the customer quilts.

DoryJM - the batting roller comes standard on Gammill machines. But my last APQS Ultimate I also had a batting roller under the table. It really is handy.

I wanted a bar for my batting too. We tried PVC pipe but it wasn\'t big enough. My husband thought conduit would not be strong enough for the weight of the batting. (I use Warm and natural a lot). I will be curious to see if the conduit works. Please post your results.

• 1 month later...

That workroom is wonderful! Love those bookcases. Did you have them made?

Katydids: I just have to say how exquisite the Christening Gowns! Are you sure? That kind of loving skill is so special. Hate to think of that being lost to those who can appreciate. Thank you

Judie

Archived