My Great Alaska Quilt Shop Hop Top (finally quilted)

You are right, Linda! It is "Feelin\' Groovy!" Oh I knew I was confusing myself (easy to do)...lol! I have both pantos, but Feelin\' Groovy was easier and not so tight and I was afraid that the Whoop Dee Doo panto would get lost with the busy design of the top, so I chose Feelin\' Groovy. Thanks for catching that and for the correction! :)

Hey Shana~

That is lovely!

It is a happy feel good quilt, you did a great job on everything!:cool:

(When do you have time to do all of these projects?? ;) )

Wowie, Shana! Really pretty quilt. Love the colors--they\'re so bright & cheery! You\'ve done a wonderful job on the piecing & the quilting. Perfect choice of panto, too--makes for the perfect quilt! Thanks for sharing this one!

Pat

AZ:cool:

Mille

Hi Shana,

Your blue and yellow quilt is so pretty! and you did wonderful quilting with your Rainbow thread! I\'m just starting to do pantos, and I must, must---add that one to my collection.

Linda, I can\'t believe you don\'t have this panto! You must be slipping.;)

What type of batting did you use Shana? Just curious....and thank you for posting a picture.

That is a really pretty quilt Shana and great quilting! I love that panto, it really has a great "flow" to it and it looks so nice when stitched out. I wish I would get more quilts in that I could use it on. Alot of my customers think it is a bit too funky for their quilts, but I love it!

Archived