NQR- The Worlds Shortest Fairytale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl \'Will you marry me?\' The girl said:\'NO!\'

And the girl lived happily ever-after - she went shopping, dancing, camping, drank wine, always had a clean house, never had to cook, quilted whenever she wanted - day or night, bought as much fabric, thread, patterns, as she wanted. Bought the top of the line Millie with everything! Did whatever the heck she wanted, never argued, didn\'t get fat, traveled to all the shows, had many loves, didn\'t save money, and had all the hot water to herself. She went to the theater,never watched sports, never wore friggin\' lacy lingerie that went up her behind, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants and was pleasant and happy all the time.

The End

I just roared when I read this! This is for all us single gals out there!

Catherine: Yeah, hmmm - the fat part..... after I got my new hip a couple of years ago I spent a little too much time on the couch! ahem, tooo much time.

But now I\'m working on that. and being on my feet most of the day at my Ulti 1 sure helps! It\'s a work out!

LOL...ya know, every joke has a little truth in it. I was reading a study not long ago; It said that married women live shorter lives than unmarried women and, in general , are less happy. On the flip side, married men live longer lives than unmarried men and tend to be happier. Hehehe...I\'m married, I\'m happy and I expect to live FOREVER!.

Guest Linda S

This is no fairytale! I\'m livin\' it! Except I bought a nice light-weight Liberty instead of a heavy Millie. Life is awesome!!

Linda

Fairy Tale Version 2

Once upon a time a girl was living the life you describe going to quilt shows, buying fabric, making way too many quilts. In comes a handsome retired prince via E Harmony who sweeps princess off her feet marries her and surrenders large 3 bedroom basement for the princess to put her long arm. All bedrooms are now devoted to fabric storage. The princess still attends quilt shows but it\'s even better because the prince wanted the princess to retire so now the princess has time to quilt more and pet her Chihuahua. The prince does occasionally insist he really wants to go to the International Quilt Festival in Long Beach this year. He also tags along to Quilting in the Pines in Flagstaff but she draws the line and says no he cannot go to the Road To California in January. Ha Ha

Archived