Fun with the HF

Got this Rush quilt from the LQS, it\'s a sample..the quilt is so great but busy and wasn\'t for sure what to do and didn\'t want too much quilting on it, so I just put on the HF and starting putting circles all over it.. I think is was just enough not to conflict with the quilt.

post--13461899594139_thumb.jpg

I love this quilt. You did a great job. Can you tell me how I can get the pattern for this quilt? I am guessing your LQS is selling the pattern. I am hope they are---My daughter and son-in-law would love this one.

Thanks so much. I tried to send a U2U and it wouldn\'t send.

Beautiful job on a beautiful quilt. when I first saw the first pict I thought. What in Heck would I do with that? Now I know... lol copy your idea.. thanks..

and I agree. just enough but not too much.. how big are your circles.. they look to be about 6 inches in diameter?

RitaR

Dawn,

Yes we are selling the pattern and in fact it\'s made up as a kit so you get the pattern and the exact fabric to make this quilt..the backing is not included in the kit. If you would like the whole kit you can call the shop and they will ship... Monica\'s Quilt & Bead Creations 760.772.2400.

If you just want the pattern it\'s a Judy Niemeyer pattern.

Rita,

The circles were all different sizes, probably from 6" to 8" in diameter, just placed random. But\'s that\'s what so nice about the HF..you can just go down a row making different sizes an staggering them so easily.

To me the hardest part of quilting is choosing a design that works with the quilt, once that\'s done the execution is the easy part for me. No imagination whatsoever!!:o

Hi Hester, thank you for the answer... just had to ask as the Topper does the same thing, from 2" to 10" (OOOOPS, that was a terrible typo, 2 to 10 is the correct sizes!) is the largest I think.. that gives me an idea for some of the kid quilts I make, but use diff thread for diff sizes.. Phew.. maybe not.. lotsa ends to tie and tuck.

Thanks Again, RitaR.

Archived