Quilts I made!

:P:P:P:P Julie that is soooooooo funny because that is the reason I am posting so I DON'T FORGET!!!!! The thing is I can never remember.....I'm OLD!!!! and getting OLDER!!!! :D:D:D:D

Didn't you take a look at that picture up above?????:D:D:D The only difference is my hair is silver now w/brown highlights......not brown/w silver or gray highlights....:P:P:P

Renae

Renae,

Wonderful job. Keep posting pics. I love to look at what others are accomplishing. Keep up the excellent work. And I am impressed to read that you appliqued the bronco on with your Milli. Haven't even attempted to try that yet.

Thanks everyone!

Ramona-Quilter, believe it or not Carla has used my 'Sophie' once already and loves it!!!;) She is bringing another quilt top to quilt Sun. afternoon and she will be here till Wed. quilting on Sophie again. I think I have her talked into buying machine when she retires from nursing. I told her that her hands are going to give out at some point and her hand quilting is going to slow down then. So YIPPPPPEEEEE !!!!! She is the one that got me to piecing in the first place.......so now I will get HER to buy a MACHINE!!!! :D:D:D:D

She has people already having her MAKE quilts for them, from start to finish........so she shouldn't have a problem when she gets a machine. Anyway that is what I told her.;)

Ramona-Quilter, I had been very sick for about 2 yrs. I was ill when I was at MQS but the Dr. didn't know what was wrong and never did figure it out. After MQS I dropped about 30 lbs. in 4 wks. and just kept losing. Couldn't eat and what little I did eat wouldn't stay with me. A dixie cup of anything was filling for me, and that is how it was for about 2 yrs. I quit smoking and after 6 mo. then I started gaining again and gained back 30lb.

Now that has been 2 yrs.since I stopped that habit and I am now trying to lose sensibly. I feel good now and sassier than ever:P:P:P:P:P and life is a box of chocolates......you never know what you are going to get. :D:D:D

You have a good day......I need to call you and talk to you about MQS next yr. Need the number for the suite.

Renae

Archived