The Quiltstudio

Originally posted by Jhend

Has anyone put down their $99.00 for the new Quiltstudio? I think I would like to see it in action first. Anyone have anymore info on it?

STUPID Question:

Since I missed all the quilt shows this year....I'm a little behind on what this is....'Splain Lucy!!! Please.;)

Bonnie, if you go to APQS web site and go to the Supplies & Accessories tab, then to the left click on Quiltstudio you will get to a web page. This will tell you a bit about the new computer program that APQS is making! I am so excited about it!

Patti

Originally posted by Bonnie

STUPID Question:

Since I missed all the quilt shows this year....I'm a little behind on what this is....'Splain Lucy!!! Please.;)

Originally posted by PattiQuilts

Bonnie, if you go to APQS web site and go to the Supplies & Accessories tab, then to the left click on Quiltstudio you will get to a web page. This will tell you a bit about the new computer program that APQS is making! I am so excited about it!

Patti

Originally posted by Bonnie

STUPID Question:

Thanks Patti...got it and will read the information.....

I see that $99 reserves the system...but how much is the whole thing? It can't possibly be only $99, not with all the stuff it does.

When I was at Darlene Epp's, she was very excited about this program and the things she knew about it. Its going to be good!

Joanne,

Don't forget the $99 deposit is fully refundable. It will hold your place "in line". Once it's released, if you don't like what you see or decide now isn't the time you get the money back--no harm-no foul.

Debbie Cadwallender

APQS Sales-Service-Education

517-304-6954

afinishedquilt@tds.net

Hi Merelling

I think they will be going to Europe, I know they are coming to Australia, but there might be a little delay with our electrical needs being different.

There are a few Aussies on the wating list, I'm one of them, and getting very excited.

Sue in Australia

Archived