I'm Gonna be a Circle Lord Owner Too!

gable428

I just bought the basic set up from a lady who has gone computerized and will no longer use the Circle Lord. She gave me a really good deal and now I am busy figuring out what I want to order from Michael. I'm kind of nervous about learning something new, but excited at the same time and wanted to share with you all.

Thank you ladies. I just thought of something... am I going to have a hard time setting the basic part up? I just read in another section on this site how one quilter and her son spent a few hours setting the system up. Also, what about ease of taking it down when I want to do a panto?

I'm looking at the list of templates and I think I am going to start with all the big ones. From what I understand, I can only get the discount on the first purchase so I might as well buy as much as possible the first time around!! :) Raquel, I was thinking of going to the all nighter, but then an unexpected funeral came up on Saturday so that will take most of the afternoon, so the all nighter idea went out the window. Have a good time:)

Archived