Sharon Schamber Network

My longarm guild was able to get a guild membership. It functions the same as the $140 membership and each guild member has the same benefits as an individual membership.

There was a link on the site at one time to get information about a guild/group membership and the cost for a specific guild/group.

Debbi

Guest Linda S

I belong to the Sharon Schamber Network and it is worth every single cent you pay. Do you realize how much it would cost you to travel to a show and take all those classes? And to have them downloaded to your computer so you can watch them any time you like? It would be inexpensive at ten times the price. If you've ever taken a class from Sharon, you will know this is not over-priced at all.

Linda

I joined on day one and it was the best money I spent for long arm classes. I travel to the big conventions and while they are a blast they are also VERY VERY expensive. And then I get home and have to rely on my memory as to what I learned in class......and that can sometimes be scary.

I watch them over, and over stopping when I want to practice what she is teaching.

I am a believer....after watching her videos, taking her classes and following her techniques I won a best of show!

Raquel Birch

APQS Sales Respresentative

California

I belong to Sharon's premium site also. It has been worth much more than I paid! I can watch them over and over till I finally understand. The difference between free and paid is you get several more videos!

I highly recommend her site. I dream of a day I can make a quilt a tiny bit as nice as hers!

I've decided to save my money until I'm serious about moving up the ladder. I admire Sharon's abilities and talent very much. She is an excellent teacher and her work shows the expertise we should all strive for. I took a class from her at Innovations last year and was blown away with her organization, precise and concise methods, articulation, and execution. If you can afford it, I'm positive you won't be disappointed.:)

I joined immediately when first available. There are some 58 or so videos. You have to be a member to get them all. The nice thing about these videos is that you actually see over her shoulder as if you were sitting almost in her lap. They seem to go on and on, but the next thing you know you are swaying back and forth as if you are holding the handle bars and quilting right along with her. Some are great techniques that are pre and post quilting. I've had the opportunity to be in four of Sharon’s classes...what a wonderfully talented gal. Some day...I'm going to be half as good... :>) I've also had the opportunity to communicate with Neil, her son, who administers the website. He has answered my questions very quickly even late at night when they were in Paducah...now that's service.

You won't be disappointed. It does take a while to download some of the "large" files, but once you do, you can view them over and over again. So be patient. I put the videos on my travel drive, plug it into my laptop, head for my easy chair, with feet up, I view them over and over again. I even have a notebook nearby to pause and practice. If you are having trouble downloading, give Neil a call and get on their newsletter email list.

I’m not related nor was I asked to say these things…just very appreciative that we have such talent sharing so much with all of us. Thank you to Sharon and Neil if you are reading this. And…thanks to all those too numerous to mention that I have purchased DVD’s, books, workbooks, templates and thread. You have all made me a better quilter.

Now…if I didn’t have to work to pay for this wonderful hobby, I’d really be over the moon. Happy quilting, as always.

Archived