Hey...Attention All Numbers Freaks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, about 35 - 45 minutes...I would say, all the way across town, through the worst traffic in the world...but everyone says I am whining since they have to travel half way around the world to get here ;) I'm just saying...they are in a hotel within walking distance once they get here...I drive it everyday while MQS is going on. And SW doesn't fly over to Overland Park :P

Before I clicked on the link in my email I said, "that has to be from Mary Beth"..but since I'm an accountant by trade, I couldn't help myself, I had to click it. Sure enough the author was Mary Beth..but after reading what it was about I guess I'm not so clairivoant, the odds were in my favor:P

Now get back to quilting:D

OK, so I checked the Member's List and there are 82 pages of members (about 40 people per page). BUT and (that's a big BUTT) about 40 pages of those members have never posted.

Mary Beth, Shana, Debbi, Glenda, I thought we "outed" these lurkers at our table at MQS. Hey, you lurkers, don't be afraid. Come into the light. :D:P

Really we'd love to hear from you. Not all of us have Thompson Clatter syndrome like MB. OMG, I just sorted the member list and saw that I was number 5 on the number of posts list. I think Mary Beth gave me Thompson Clatter syndrome. Is there a cure?

Ok, now this isn't going to become some kind of competition now is it???? Cause if it is, I don't spend all of my time on here - I guess there are those 8 hrs when you all are sleeping that I could be posting. That would maybe catch me up with all of you jaw flappers!!!:P:D;):P

uh-hu....Patty Jo...you are number 9 out of how many :D:P You are not that far behind with 1636 posts!!

Do you see how this works? I have been trying not to post so you all could catch up...and I keep posting...I'm going to clean my house...you guys just keep talking :D

Actually, I can tell who has quilts to work on and who doesn't!!! I'm pressing blocks getting ready to put them in rows, so I decided to get on here and check out my competition. I'm sure glad that MB decided to clean her house. Maybe I can gain a couple on her! LOLO:P:P:P

Archived