Sue Patten....how'd ya get your avatar so big?

Maybe the size of the pic reflects the size of the talent! Hmmmm, maybe that could come across as kissing a little butt, I'd better watch it!!!

From past posts, Sue sounds a little technologically challenged (remember the post about camera problems at a crucial award moment!) I'm going to guess that Sue probably doesn't know why her pic is so big!!! ( hey, Sue, just joking...I'll blame it on the drugs, had to go back on them after our little visit today!)

Have a good day,

Sandra

If you look at her website it's the same photo.

When she put the url in the avatar box it kept it the same size for some unknown reason.

If you have a pick of yourself on webshots and click on it, off to the right it gives you choices to make it 100-300-500 pixels in size. I picked 100 and it generated a small pic. It gives you 3 urls to post, pick the second one and copy paste into your avatar box.

wa la

It works.

Oh man JoAnn, I need to put you in a Hick Chick quilt in that outfit! You look fantabulous! I did do another one that was small and the leather pattern large and on green fabric, so it looks a bit more art nouveau than as leathery as HC1 did. I put a B&W Infared pic of my mom in the center of it. I'll post pics when it gets home from the State Fair.

Now I understand why on some topics the avatar window is as large as the post window. It's Sue's avatar!:D Too funny.

Hay everyone

Sorry I have not been on the chat the past few weeks I have been setting Wild Women Quilters on Tour dates!!! Karen McTavish and I are hitting the road together to teach across the US and Canada!!!! Dates will be posted soon so if you are interested and want to know if we are coming to a location near you just email me at wildwomenquilters@yahoo.ca and I will let you know when and where... be sure to tell me where you live in the email and I will set you up with your local contact for class sign ups. As for my picture... here is the story, the first pic, was taken and posted by APQS at a show it was then posted by Marky Mark.... not sure who posted the new pic... I just signed on one day and my post said I was Jon Vorich??? :oThen two days later... the new pic was there larger then life and I was once again Sue Patten:D I was just glad to be me agian:P So there it is... I think it was the Avatar fairy who posted it for me;)

Archived