I need ideas for this quilt

Hi Jessica,

Thank you,

I will do what you have suggested. I love feathers and I am sure my customer will too.

Thanks again.

Hi Kerry,

Yes, it is a customer's quilt. The colors are great,chocolate brown and aqua/green with cream

Is midnight here so time for sleep.

Good Morning all.

Carmen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kerry,

I'm just pinning on the back right now. I opened the forum, so I could print the drawing that Jessica did for me.

I will post a picture as soon as I'm done and ask my customer for the name of the pattern (it was from a class she took). I have been really busy.

Carmen

Hi Kerry,

Here is where you can find the pattern, http://www.redroosterfabrics.com/stuff/contentmgr/files/6fdbbd1671072ac5363b41c40bbb1096/pattern/falljewels.pdf

It was a free pattern call: Fall Jewels.

I am still working on the quilt. We my quilting friends and I went to the C&T warehouse sale today + We went to the San Jose Quilt and Textile museum, boy I'm so tired. Enjoy.

Carmen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jessica and everyone,

The quilt is almost finished. Jessica, I had to modify the feather you suggested a little bit. She wanted some open space in the centers for signatures. My friend is giving this quilt as a wedding gift/signature quilt. Thanks again for all the help.

post--13461900447691_thumb.jpg

Archived