new to forums!!!

Just thought I'd drop my first line here - been reading for a while now, love all the information obtained - I am a pretty new long arm quilter, got my Millie last September. I would rather quilt on the long arm machine, than do the sewing - don't suppose that has happened to any one else???

I am sure not a computer whizz though - not sure how this is going to work. Joan

The smiles and pictures will come. Just look around the bottom of the page and sides of the pages. You'll see a few sprinkled here and there. Just make sure you didn't turn them off in you set-up page...

Welcome to our wonderful world.:cool:

Welcome to our quilty group Joan!!! Ask any question you want someone will pop on and answer it and someone else will give their opinion and so on and so on. We laugh alot!!! And help each other in times of dispare and pray for each other in times of need........we need each other and help each other because we are more then friends, we a family. So join in with us and have some fun with us, okay? WELCOME!!!;)

Renae

Hi Joan, Welcome to our family. As a member who doesn't post everday, I can assure you that this family welcomes you whenever you can stop by nd they are always welcome with advice, a smile, wonderful inspiration and prayer. it is a great place to visit and the best family one could have.

Archived