FREEDOM SR -- SCREAMIN DEAL!!!

2007 Freedom SR with 12 foot table. I bought this machine new in mid 2007 and only practiced a little before we decided to move. It then got boxed up and stored away so we could "stage" our house. House sold and now we are in Iowa and plans and available space have changed. This is essentially a new machine that I am willing to sell for $13,000. In addition, this price includes loads of pantograms, multiple rulers, extended base, microdrive handles, zipper sets, many quilt EZ boards and stylus. Most of these items are in original packing. There are many other extras that I purchased and quite frankly can't remember them all -- I bought a lot of accessories with plans of a business. The extras easily add up to several thousand.

I am willing to take the loss on this "next to new" machine and extras with the hope that someone can benefit from it. It's all in the original boxes. You can pick up or we'll deliver within a 100 mile radius of Des Moines -- no shipping. You can contact me at marylynneburns@yahoo.com.

• 3 weeks later...

After careful consideration and careful measuring and remeasuring of my space, I have decided to hold off on the sale of my Freedom. It will be very tight, but I think I can just fit it in my smaller room. Thanks to all who contacted me about it -- I hope you can understand why I'm having second thoughts and might want to keep it.

Mary

Mary, I surely hope it works out for you. Two years ago when we thought we were moving back to SW Louisiana, we couldn't find a house anywhere that would have room for my Millennium and I thought I was to have to sell it. I was sick! Our plans worked out that we didn't go to LA, but went to MO instead; found a house with room for the longarm. I can't image ever living without my longarm and hope you are able to get it up and running soon. Good luck!

Mary, If all else fails, maybe you can get a smaller table. APQS will make a table in any size you need. I know Tony sold one to a customer that wanted only 4 FT.!!!! Her business only called for that and so that's what she has. I don't think there is a trade in on just the table but they are the least expense of the package. You rep. can help you with this or contact the company, or call a new rep in the new area you are in!!! Best of luck. Hope you get to keep her!!! I could send you a shoe horn!!!

You're absolutely right Barb. I performed this table "surgery" for an accomplished quilter in our area who moved to a different house and needed to reduce the size of her table from 14' to 10'8". It worked perfectly and I'm not even that competent...:D

mrmargie

Shorter is better than nothing!!!!! I have only enough room for a 10' table and I am soooooo happy:D My room is 11.5 x 12 and holds Miss Ribbit (my Millie), DSM, chest of drawers for stuff and the ironing board. I can still move around but do have to keep everything very picked up. Love it!!

Archived