New Lenni Owner

Hello APQS Owners,

I am new to your forum and a new Lenni owner. I received my Lenni today. Have not been able to put it together yet because I did not receive any instructions for Lenni. But hopefully I get the right manual tomorrow.

I want to say that this forum is very informative and you all seem so friendly and willing to help. I have learned a lot and have not asked one question. Thank you.

I do have a question regarding a request made of Bobette(?). She was asked to show a picture of her extended base she had made. If she showed it, can you tell me where to find the picture. And my question to her, or anyone, is did she glue this base onto her machine and is that a good thing to do?

You are some really talented quilters. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at what you have accomplished on your machines and am very inspired! If I get half as good, I will be well pleased.

Thank you.

Janice

HEY JANICE

Glad to see ya:cool:

We are all so excited for you. I hope that your instructions come today if they were not in the box. I am sure you must have opened everything up to see it. Mine was also in the Lenni big box. Maybe they can email you the instructions to set up. It is pretty easy so you won't have any problems.

Let us know if you have any trouble we are all here to help!!

Jeanne

Thanks for the encourage. I am getting antsey(sp). I WANT TO PLAY:) I did receive a manual in paper form and a manual on a CD and the DVD about APQS machines. Both manuals are for the millennium. I thought I'd play the CD anyway even though it says millennium, and it won't even open.

In looking through everything I don't see the rails for the machine to ride on, or does it have rails. I also have two pieces for the table top . Is this right?

Oh dear... I guess that won't help you will it? Which table did you purchase? The standard black table? If so, you should have in the crate with your rollers 2 long black steel (L bracket style) frames and 2 short ones. This makes up the table frame. The carriage wheels set on that. The machine head then sits on the carriage. If you want to email me, I can scan some pictures and email it to you. My email is listed below.

Patty

Janice, I have the Hartley extended base and I really like it. It slides on and off so easily and it is essential when doing ruler work. I'm really excited for you. I've had mine for about a year and I have practiced and quilted like crazy on it and now that I look back at the things I've done I'm really encouraged by the improvement I see. It's good to see another midwestern Lenni!:P

Archived