I've got the virus too!!!

OMG. They delivered my new Millie yesterday and it will be set up this morning. What have I done. It is HUGE. I think I can hardly wait to try her out but she's not even put together, yet. I sure hope I'm up for it. I'm like a kid at Christmas. Hardly slept last night. ;););) Oh well, guess there's no turning back now. (Really wouldn't want to anyway) Let the adventure begin. Virginia

That virus is really spreading! I muttered the same words "what have I done"! My millie showed up on halloween and my DH diligently starting putting it together in a 13 by 13 sewing room. He got it almost completed and went to play golf. When he came home I was nearly in tears I was clastrophobic in the room and couldn't stand to sew in there.

We proceeded to move 3 rooms of furniture the small room is now our cozy den. The family room is now my sewing studio and the family room furniture is now the living room. It was a big move and I'm still adjusting to my new wide open concept but it is getting there. DH is building an extension to my sewing cabinet this weekend. He's the best!

Missy in Florida

Virginia-

I am sorry to be the one to tell you this....This "virus" you have....well there is NO cure!!! All that you can do is treat the symptoms!!! ;););) The therapy can be expensive, but it is not painfull. In fact it is really very enjoyable!! It allows you to release your creative side!! So enjoy every stage of this "virus"! BTW did you name your machine?

Patty

Thanks everyone. I haven't named her yet. I am trying to decide between Ruby because she is such a jem, and Grace which was my grandmothers name who is actually the one that I inherited the money to buy her with. Anyway, she is set up and I'm about to embark on a dream come true. My dealer just left a little while ago and I'm trying to adjust to how huge she is. I thought I had plenty of room. Oops:P:P:P. Looks like

there is going to be some major rearranging going on in my basement.

One of the reasons I chose a Millie is because of this forum. Everyone seems to be so supportive. Well, I guess there is no time like the present. Soooo I'm going to dive in. Wish me luck.

Archived