Miss Paige's big girl quilt

It maybe be a Big Girl Quilt, but is sure is screaming cuddly, and snuggly little girl to me....I'm sure she just beams when she gets it....way beautiful and I love the way you quilted it. I am such a simple quilter that i love these that don't have tons of quilting on them.

Sometimes "less is more" and is just right! I love the simplicity of the quilting, although we all know that SID is not simple!

Are your spirals done with the Circle Lord? At first I thought they were my Spirals block done with the CompuQuilter, but they're just a bit different. Whatever method you used, they look great!

Thanks for all your kind comments. The spirals are CL, and oh sooo easy. My DD didn't want a ton of quilting because she wanted it to stay 'soft and puffy'. I used a high loft bat and just a little quilting. Thanks again for your kind words. I am progressing with my Millie and we are finally bonding. Things don't take nearly as long anymore, so I should be cranking them out like crazy soon. Have my 2nd customer quilt coming right after the holidays.

Archived