WILL WE HAVE A JAN 09 MOXIE MEETING??? BRENDALEE ARE YOU OUT THERE?

Guest Linda S

Hi gals. Someone on a separate thread asked if I'd be at this one. Barring a major miracle, I'd have to say I'll wait for the next meeting. I had a three-level spinal fusion in November (requiring two major surgeries within the span of four days) and my trip to Portland to see my surgeon yesterday darn near killed me. I'm getting better every day, but I'm still on the uphill climb of healing. Ya'll have a good time and I'll catch ya next time.

Linda

Guest Linda S

Thanks gals, I'm on the mend. When I got home from Portland on Tuesday, I fell asleep, then got up and got some cheese and crackers for my dinner and laid back down on the couch to eat. I woke up a couple of hours later with a cracker in my mouth. :o Too tired to chew and swallow is, I guess, way too tired!

Linda

Oh Linda! No fair, you've had enough for your turn. Not that I want to take your place.

Now Lindasewsit, you don't have to live in the NW to come to the meeting you know. Mary Beth came out once and I thought that she had a quite a good time. Linda R (FFQ-LAR) came on a day long shop hop with us to the beach. I'd offer a room, but we've got a 6 month house mate. How do you feel about sharing a bed with a 28 yo male? Nice guy.

Hope to see nearly everyone on the 18th.

I will be there and glad to bring anyone with me that needs a ride. I live in Gresham but can get just about anywhere I need to to pick someone up.

Nancy my house is always available if you need a little retreat. that goes for anyone out of town that needs a place to stay. It aint the Ritz, but it is cozy and warm and free.

I can hardly wait to see everyone.

Linda - do take care of yourself - it is a tough recovery - been there, done that. I hope it all works out and that the fusions work. I will be thinking of you. For me, it has worked so far. No pain killers for the first time in 10 years.....twickies, but that is not pain!!! Good luck!!!!!

Ok Brendalee, I have your address in my GPS and I'm so looking forward to actually using it to see if it will get me somewhere that I've never been before. I've used it around town, but I know where I'm going here (or at least to a close proximity). I'm planning on bringing my Hugs and Angel quilt that so many chatters here made for me so that you can all see it and it will be in the KowaBunga bag that you made. Can't wait to see you all.:cool:

Archived