Thank you Bonnie B

Thank you Bonnie for the nice chat last night while I was on my way home from the Moxie meeting. One of these days we are going to meet for sure. When I plan a trip back to Maryland to see my son, I will be sure to set aside a day to take a trip to meet up with you and any others, and have a good get acquainted session over a cuppa' something. You are such a sweet lady and I was so glad to get to know you a bit better. Take care of yourself girlfriend:cool:

You are so welcome and maybe even someday I will surprise the Moxie Group and show up on someone's doorstep. I agree it would be fun to meet someplace half way and maybe I can drag a few from up here to join me....looking forward to meeting in person as well.

And you are most welcome again....it was so fun to finally put a voice to a face.:P;)

You bet-ya boots ya are....And I thought maybe we could drag Diane (DB) and Miss Charlotte.....down to Philly and hook up with Sandy and Kimmie...when she comes. Hows that sound.... And of course anyone else down that way that I have forgotten....

Yes - the more the merrier I say - whatever resturant that we go to for that cuppa had better have a big table that we can all get around! ! ! ! And yes Bonnie, I do think that we could pass for sisters. This pic was taken a few years ago, but at least you can see my eyes! Thanks for the complements on it. Been wanting to change from the shade shot, so when I found this one - well now you get to look at that one for awhile! :)

Patty Jo...I just saw the nex picture...its great! Guess I should update mine; either that or let my hair grow out again!

I can definitely vouch for Bonnie...she saved my bacon when I was a brand new longarmer. In fact, had it not been for her then and the many other times since, I would have beaten my Millie to a pulp with a really nice big sledgehammer:P Funny thing is, had I started this quilting thing sooner, I could have actually met her before she moved to New York.

Archived