Where can I get this cute sewing machine?

Why do people with blogs have to put on tempting pictures?

This Hello Kitty machine was on the www.quiltville.com blog and I think it's very sweet.

I have been searching all day and they are not available in Europe. They were in Target USA but are now out of stock (I realise I will have to get some sort of step down transformer).

Do I need it? NO but do I want it? YES!

LINZI

post--13461901234687_thumb.jpg

Sorry Linzi...I called a Target store and had them pull up the regional stores in our area and ALL of them are out of stock right now....it does look like they will be getting them back in stock, but they couldn't tell me how soon. If you would like I can keep checking back with them from time to time and see if we can get one located....

HOWEVER I did see one on Ebay....it still has 21 hours left on the bidding, but it might go for more than its worth....

Here's the thing... I did have a Jem Platinum for my daughter but she won a Brother so we sold it because a 10 year old probably doesn't need 2! We could put stickers on but the Hello Kitty is SO CUTE! Target was actually selling them for a mere $49!! My smaller daughter would love this machine - she is 5 and so far has made a dolly quilt and a bedside table mat. If anyone does come across one, do let me know!

LINZI

Linzi,

I have two of these little "cuties" (bought off EBAY). I would be willing to let go of one, for cost plus freight - but I am afraid that the freight costs from Hawaii to where you are would be exhorbitant!!!

The other thing is, I've test driven these little babies and it seems like the tension is not quite right and I am not sure how to adjust it.

You could plan a vacation?????????

Archived