Countdown

Mary Beth

I think if you have a long scredriver you can stick it though the wholes on the side and reach through the empty part and unscre wht screws holding it to the machine....I think. Then you would need to pop off the back plate and disconnect the wires. But you should probably wait for "real" instructions.

MB - I bought the mini-rays back in 2006 and have only used them once. I just don't get many quilts that call for that kind of work.

I bought the arcs this year. I got Set #1 which will do circles 12 - 23 inches $50. But yes, you need the dvd ($30) to figure out how to do the circles. She breaks it down into several examples.

Me too Cheryl. My daughter graduates from Lamar in Beaumont on the 16th. I'm not going to be completely finished because she begins her Master's program in the Fall following but I'm hoping she gets some loans for that portion. I'm tapped out on College. lolol Of course I'm sure we will have to help out in someway. At some point she will have to stop working to get it done and she's gotta eat..... lolololol

Hugs and have fun everyone at MQS.

Hugs Grammie Tammie

• 2 weeks later...

Debbi dear, I took OFF my thread cutter. OMG! Can I move that machine like no other! Not like it was smooth as silk before (thanks to the edgeriders), but how light now, WOW!

I have fibromyalsia pretty bad, and this will definitly help me to not tire or ache soo much.

Go for it Tammie, MB!

There is a treatment in Ida Grove, Iowa, by a Dr. John Sinnott. It works for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibermyalgia, Lupas, and a few other things. I took the treatment in October and after 3 days, all symptoms vanished. You can read about it on Roadbackfoundation.com. It is simple and not as poisonous as alot of the advertized drugs. It is merely antiobiotic. My insurance paid for it all ($3000) although not all insurances do. It is an IV, twice a day for 20 minutes each, for 5 days. You can take the treatment early and again when you get around to it as long as there are 6 hours between treatments. Hope this information helps.

I just did my thread wish list... YIKES! And I have only really looked at Superior so far. I am sure that I will see other thread I just have to try... I have not really thought about what else I want to buy. I am sure that I will melt my credit card while I am there. I am going to try to be good so that DH will let me go again next year. ;) Really, I AM!!!:D

I was going to bring a second suitcase since there is not an addtional charge on SW, but I am start to lean towards just shipping it home.

Angela - I went overboard last year and it would not fit in my suitcase.

I ended up sending it from the FedEx guys on the show floor. It was easy and it was not that expensive. It was a medium and a large box and it was $44, I think.

It was a bit scary because they can't tell you how much it is going to be when you give it to them. They get your credit card info and then box it up and take it to the FedEx office.

I had to check my credit card statement to find out how much it cost to ship. That price included the shipping boxes and filler.

Archived