Is anyone at Paducah with a camera?

I was at Paducah and took a lot of pictures of the quilts but mostly waited for people to get out of the way so that I could just get a photo of the quilts. Linzi, I checked your web site but couldn't find a picture of the quilt and I didn't have time to read all the names of the quilts in Paducah. Can you post a picture here and I'll check my pictures and see if I at least have one for you of the quilt hanging at Paducah?

Thanks for taking ANY sort of picture so I can get a real one of it at the show...

Yes, I made it up - it just got bigger and bigger from a sketch idea on the bus. The white bits are pieced white blocks with significant names like fence rail, log cabin, ohio star, friendship star etc to celebrate my road trip last year then it has sunflowers and dogwoods appliqued on by machine - a bit folksy. Lots of random micro fillers, rickrack, prairie points, buttons, doilies - but nothing "fancy"!

These were the best I could get. Taking pics of the quilts when they are hanging on the side walls is not at all easy when you can't get to them! Imaging me trying to hold my arm over the dreaded white chain and snapping and seeing what happens! The quilt was beautiful, and you should be very proud:)

post--13461901686639_thumb.jpg

Archived