Signatures

Hi Anne

To add the signature follow the wizard through to the end choosing the options you want.

you will ge to a page that tells you your signature is ready. You will see your signaure ID and below that are three options.

Choose the....... Want to use this signature?

when the new page opens choose the option to generate BB code, on the next page click

Generate code for my hand written signature.

When he code is created highlight it and copy it.

When you are logged ino the APQS forum, on he top right side ,below where your log in name is you will see a link to go to USER CONTROL PANEL.

Click on that and then click on edit profile.

Scroll down the page until you see the box wih Signature. paste in the code with CTRL V keys into the box

On the bottom of that page click the link that says edit profile to save your changes.

Next time you write to the forum you should see your signature

Hope this helps

Hi everyone, I am glad I was able to help.

Anne.......You can just type that information directly into the box, underneath the signature code.

If you want to add a ....Best Wishes...., .....Regards......, or something like what I have ....Happy Quilting......, you would put that above the signature code

Hope this makes sense :)

Thanks Kath

Btw I just realised that our planned trip home this summer should overlap with the Festival of Quilts so if I can finaigle it, I think a trip to Birmingham will be in order. Maybe I can meet up with you and Linzi & Ferret while there?

Thanks again, keep making those quilt tops while you wait!

Hi Anne

I am glad I could help. Yes it would be nice to meet up. I have been very lucky as my son- in- law has booked me two nights Friday and Saturday at the Crown plaza hotel on the NEC site. He stays in this chain of hotels quite a bit with his work, and earns lots of reward points. He had something like 300,000 points standing so he did not mind using some of them for me. I am very grateful as it saves me some pennies:)

Archived