Bonnie is down!

Well girls while I was on vacation Bonnie decided to pass me up and then I passed her this week so now maybe I can stay ahead! LOL I sure hope she gets back online soon, she will definitely be missed! MB don't worry I have to catch Shana before I can even think about catching you and I'm ok being in 3rd!

Patty Jo I'll pass the message along!

OKAY you guys I'm back up and running now....so just watch out. Hey, I guess its not a big deal with me on whos first...so Heidi, you just go for it.....:P:P But it just goes to show you stay off the computer for three days and I will catch you. Just think what you guys can do this summer while I'm off the puter for THREE weeks......I'll be at zero by the time I get back.:cool:

SHHHHHHHHHHH don't tell her that....she will stop talking....:P;)

And even though it was for about 3 hours THEY really hurried to my house, I was in here every hour and then sadly walking back out....it was bad...thank god I have the Blackberry so I could at least get the emails....:P:P Sad I know...:cool:

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

Glad you are back Bonnie.

I am way down in the posting totals...so if everybody can go on vacation for a while, then maybe I can catch up!

Kristina, do you see a problem? If everyone is on vacation, you'll have to e-mail yourself!!:P We'll never catch up...never...

Yes, being a blabbermouth makes my absence noticeable:P:P

We left on Wednesday, took a trailer to the coast and had dinner with two of our endurance riding buddies; then to Cottage Grove to pick up a 20' yurt and then to Vancouver to spend the night. Dennis took a class on Friday...unplanned, but I met up with Beth Durand and being the evil woman she is;), she took me to EE Schenk where I promptly broke my credit card:D:D We left that night for our property on the Peninsula and spent two days there with friends. Trip home was another stop at Cottage Grove for my 24' yurt studio and then home yesterday afternoon. It was a whirlwind trip!

We got caught in the most incredible storm on I-5 just south of Portland. Trees were literally snapping in the wind and flying onto the freeway. Very exciting and scary. I've never seen such wind!

Home now with our Toter (think motorhome on truck chassis) with a weekend to get everything ready before my first real endurance ride since my second back surgery. I can't wait!:):)

Originally posted by kennan100

Oh Bonnieeeee....you can chat from your BBY! That's what I've been doing since my computer.died! I'm posting from it now!

I know you are, but I can't seem to log on...the APQS site will not let me log on....been trying since early April.:(

Archived