JoAnn Hoffman ROCKS!!!!

Raised on a ranch in Montana....bring it on...critters are great and I know how to take care of them.....:P I discovered today I have a pet cottontail she came right up to the back door and pretty much knocked to say okay I'm here...the little girl looks like she is feeding at least 4 or more and she was really munching down on the bird seed this morning..so better go find some oats for her as well.;)

You have to see this up close and personal!!! It is even more stunning then the photo... JoAnn what we all want to know is when will you be offer classes to share all your awesome talent with the world... JoAnn lives in God Country, and has a wonderful bunk house that would be AWESOME for classes... She would be a great teacher, maybe if we all give her a little push we'll start seeing her name appear on the teaching lists for MQS, MQX, Innovations... OK I don't want to be pushy LOL See ya soon JoAnn;)

well maybe we could all push just a little!

JoAnn that is just jaw droppping gorgeous. I love all your work but this one is just something very special. I really appreciate that you share your talent with us and still remain a cowgirl

Archived