JoAnn Hoffman ROCKS!!!!

Joann, I 2nd all that has been said above. This quilt is jaw dropping & droolingly beautiful and I would be signing up for a class with you in a heartbeat to learn a smidgen of what you have done on this quilt. I'll be looking for your schedule of classes!! :cool:

Originally posted by JoAnnHoffman

Hummm...let's wait till the bunkhouse is done then we can make it into a slumber party/class/retreat.

We can make a mess out side painting silk, then Bar-b-que, then play the player piano, drink martinis, longarm quilt and laugh our silly heads off. Anyone want to sign up?

OK you twisted my pinky finger. I'm sold. :cool:Where's the pen and that sign up sheet?:D

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Hummm...let's wait till the bunkhouse is done then we can make it into a slumber party/class/retreat.

We can make a mess out side painting silk, then Bar-b-que, then play the player piano, drink martinis, longarm quilt and laugh our silly heads off. Anyone want to sign up?

OK you twisted my pinky finger. I'm sold. :cool:Where's the pen and that sign up sheet?:D

I don't even think you had to twist to get me to sign up!

Yes, I do!!

Archived