Oh Lynda - so much fun to look and drool over your wonderful quilts - was so much fun seeing some of them up close and personal. Love your work and the variety of your quilts - I am partial to the Poppy quilt. Again thank you for opening up your home and studio to all of us!!!! The highlight of my summer.

Beautiful stuff! Love all the vibrant colors.

I love your LaBella Rose quilt. Did you piece this, or is it a customer's? I have this fabric and have been searching for a pattern to use it in. Love this one. Do you know the name of the pattern? Does anyone else know the name of the pattern or have other suggestions for the LaBella rose fabric? I have a customer who wants me to make her a quilt with it and I just can't decide on a pattern. Thanks.

Peggy

First, thank you all so much for the nice comments.

Sheri, theSt. Nick pattern is titled "My Santa Quilt" #325 from Prairie Grove Peddler. It is not a very new pattern so I hope it is still available for you.

Peggy, the Rose pattern was in one of the magazines last year I think, perhaps McCalls. I'll try to look for it tonight.

Vickie, I responded to your U2U, but I am not very successful with U2U so it you didn't get it just email me.

The Scrappy Geese is called "Wild Geese" #CG132 from Glad Creations, Inc.

Thanks again.

Archived