Debbie C. don't you have some bragging..

• 5 months later...

Here is a tidbit about this magazine that was so cool for me.

Bits and Peices is where I bought my Bernina. Julie Hale taught my guide classes and she was AWESOME! I am so comfortable with my machine and it's all thanks to her. One of the worst parts of moving to Syr was leaving Julie and her shop behind.

Patchwork Plus in SKaeneatles is my favorite shop in my new area. And they are also a Bernina dealer. This is where I now take my Berninas to be tuned up each birthday.

And BOTH shops are featured shops in the same magazine! Funny, huh?

Originally posted by Sophieow

I do not think that each student all over the world has got a passion of definition essay creating! Nevertheless, people ,which don't know how to write should utilize help of famous <a href="http://quality-papers.com/topics/sociology_essays">sociology essay writing</a> service and be satisfied with a success.

This was a post from August until the person above posted. And I'm wondering what Sophieow says has to do with quilting????:(:o

Altho, Debbie certainly has bragging rights!!:D:D

Thanks to "SPAM" for bringing this to the top !!! And thanks to everyone for the nice comments on the quilt in the magazine!! It was fun to do !!! I didn't know it was for a magazine when I quilted it!! I a little glad about that I think I'd have stressed out too much if I'd known!!!

Meg, Isn't bits a great shop? And Julie and the other gals are great!!!

Archived