Scotch thistle (Loe Help)

im not feeling up to quilting today and i saw your post and played with the idea, coming up with this..

would this work?

keep in mind i drew this, so it could use some 'refining'. it is continious, and could very easily be turned into a panto...i see it as an off set panto...would make a nice subtle alternation curve design...

at least makes sense to me in my cold medicine haze :)

post--13461902312896_thumb.jpg

i've said it before and i'll say it again- i have an open invitation to anyone who wants to come. the only thing i ask you to bring is a willingness to learn and an open mind...

i can't take it with me when i go, so i want to share it with anyone who will sit still long enough.

i have three hotels within a mile's drive, and we have loads of LQSes...

also- if you're coming to see me- come on! if you're coming to see the house- make an appointment. :P

Shannon,

I marvel at your artistic ability. I also agree with whoever said that you should consider using that

talent to making patterns for quilters. You also need to get bigger paper. I bought my oldest GS an easel

for Christmas last year. It came with paper that was about 25" wide. All I have found online this morning was this 15" x 100feet roll of art paper...and its on sale:

http://www.artsuppliesonline.com/catalog.cfm?cata_id=2284

OMG There are so many people here who share their gifts and talent. Aren't we all so lucky to have eachother? Lucky for us! But most of all, lucky for me. :) I am so grateful to all of you who share so freely. You will never know how thankful I am to have this support and encouragement. I think I would still be in a dark cave with my machine and I would be so afraid if it were not for all of you to show me that yes, all things are possible. I truly do love you guys! :) :) :D;):):P:cool::):P;):D;):cool:

Archived