Just Finished

AH

AHHHH thank you all for your kind words. I keep an eye on you all even if I have not been posting much.. Life has been changing to say the least but back on track ;) and quilting. Look forward to seeing you all out there again. I do have some classes scheduled so check out my website for locations and dates. Also, if you are interested in hosting for a couple of days let me know. I am going to Hill City at our own JoAnn Hoffman's in September and at Brendalee's Oregon City , Oregon in October. I have interest in the Chicago area as well. Living in the DC area it is a lot easier to get to a lot of places. Note that the cost is a bit less as I know time are had for everyone. Classes must fill for me to travel though.

The thread I used was Floraini, solids very shinny and runs like a dream.

Originally posted by Myrna Ficken

I posted photos on my webshots. I can't post them here :(

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/574156681xldObE

HI Myrna,

Your quilting is stunning, beautiful , inspirational! While I'm here, thankyou also for producing your 'Just Do it?' DVD- it's been such a blessing and an inspiration to me as I love freehand quilting!

Shelley

I've been trying to do that little spikey thing you do in the triangles. I can't quite get a continuous line. I'm trying to do it in the background for this tree block. Here is a muslin for practice I did with just what was on the LA.

Maybe you---or someone else in the forum, could draw a line where I should go.

You may be able to see where I had to backtrack, and it's sloppy. Yuck!

post--13461902469393_thumb.jpg

Archived