Just Finished

I like the arrow channel quilting on the mariner's compass star arms -- very effective! I also like the figure eight loops used to create shapes -- reminds me of a technique I took in a class from you last year! Also, the Asian circle play quilting is fantastic! Your quilting is inspiring, Myrna. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, Myrna! Great job! I've been wondering about you lately, glad to see you posting your work here.

Okay, I love that compass quilt. And that border with the diamond shapes - that helps me get my mind thinking about "Creating Spaces". I loved your class - very inspiring - and that was a wonderful reminder of what I need to think about when trying to come up with yet another border design.

Thanks for sharing. Oh, and why can't you post them here?

Thanks for sharing with us. They give me much inspiration.

After watching all your videos, I can almost envision you at your machine while you were quilting thise.

I, too, especially like the circle quilt, but the others are great, too. I love the feather treatments in the gray quilt too. Well, I love a lot of the quilting in all 3 quilts....hard to pick a favorite.

Archived